Tuesday, May 6, 2008

the red tree

Allright, I am done in the garden. Here is the result of a lot of work.






It's beautiful, isn't it? Looks very roman to me. But it is done, and all the plants are in the ground, so there is nothing left to do except water occasionally. I have begun making the canvases and panels for the next series of paintings, and by next week should be back in the saddle again.

I don't know why the tree trunk is painted red. It was that way when we bought the house.
Strange, no?

4 comments:

bugheart said...

i hope we get
to see more
garden photos!

Eero said...

Nice work! Recycled brick? Scavenged or purchased?

I hope to do something like this in my yard---perhaps Chokecherry or Birch.

What is the tree?

Eero said...

Send me your new email again....I've lost it.


E.

johnny said...

Yer obcessive-compulsive brother is very proud of you, and thinks it's very purdy....And yes more garden photos please...